In the vicious competition of price competition in LED market, the listing of a large number of unqualified products has violated the real value of energy saving, long life and environmental protection of LED. How to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of LED lamps should start from the following aspects:
1. Look at the overall "power factor of lamps": the low power factor indicates that the poor design of driving power supply and circuit will greatly reduce the service life of lamps, low power factor, and the lamp life will not be long if the lamp beads are used well.
2. Look at "Conditions for Heat Dissipation of Lamps - Material and Structure": Heat dissipation of LED lamps is also very important. Lights with the same power factor and the same quality of beads, if the heat dissipation conditions are not good, the beads will work at high temperature, the light decay will be very large, and the lamp life will be reduced.
3. Look at "bulb quality": bulb quality depends on chip quality and packaging technology.
4. Look at the driving power supply used by the lamps, the service life of the power supply is much shorter than that of other parts of the lamps. The service life of the power supply affects the overall life of the lamps. The theoretical life of the lamp beads is 5-100,000 hours, while the service life of the power supply is 0. For 20-30,000 hours, the design and material selection of power supply will determine the service life of power supply.
5. Light efficiency: The same bead power, the higher the light efficiency, the higher the brightness, the same lighting brightness, the smaller the power consumption, the more energy-saving.
6. Looking at the power efficiency, the higher the power efficiency is, the better the power output is.
7. See if it meets safety standards? China's safety standards for LED lamps have been issued. Please select LED lamps according to the national safety standards.
8. It depends on whether the workmanship is fine or not.
A good quality LED lamp, in addition to the main aspects mentioned above, but also according to different use environment, there are different technical requirements, such as moisture, dust, magnetic, lightning protection, etc.