What are the characteristics of acrylic?
1. It has crystal transparency, transmittance of more than 92%, soft light, clear vision, and acrylic dyed with dyes has a good color rendering effect.
2. Acrylic plate has excellent weatherability, high surface hardness and gloss, and good high temperature performance.
3. Acrylic plate has good processing performance. It can be hot-formed or machined.
4. Transparent acrylic sheet has comparable transmittance with glass, but its density is only half that of glass. In addition, it is not as fragile as glass, and even if damaged, it will not form sharp fragments like glass.
5. The wear resistance of acrylic board is similar to that of aluminium material, which has good stability and resistance to corrosion of various chemicals.
6. Acrylic board has good printability and spraying property. The proper printing and spraying process can give the acrylic products an ideal surface decoration effect.
7. Flammability: It is not self-igniting but belongs to flammable goods and does not have self-extinguishing property.